Pune, India, Nov. 26, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global mucopolysaccharidosis treatment market size is predicted to reach USD 4.37 billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 10.4% during the forecast period. The growing cases of rare diseases can be critical factor in fueling the demand for mucopolysaccharidosis treatment, which in turn, will aid the expansion of the market. The market in North America generated a revenue of USD 1,019.4 million in 2018. The growth in the region is attributed to the higher diagnosis and treatment rates for a number of rare disorders.
KEY INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENTS:
- February 2020 – Lysogene, a key clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, received the FDA fast track designation for the pipeline candidate of LYS-SAF302 gene therapy in MPS IIIA, also known as the Sanfilippo syndrome.
- April 2019 – Abeona Therapeutics, a key integrated leader in cell and gene therapy development, received the FDA Fast Track Designation for their pipeline candidate of ABO-101 for the treatment of Sanfilippo syndrome type B or MPS IIIB.
- August 2018 – Ultragenyx announced the approval of Mepsevii (vestronidase alfa) in Europe for the treatment of mucopolysaccharidosis VII, also known as Sly syndrome.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/mucopolysaccharidosis-treatment-market-102551
Unmet Clinical Needs to Influence Market Growth
The growing necessity for advanced therapeutics will impel companies to launch novel therapies, which in turn, will boost the mucopolysaccharidosis treatment market growth in the forthcoming years. Moreover, the growing unmet clinical needs of patients along with better treatment outcomes will spur demand for mucopolysaccharidosis treatment market during the forecast period.
Moreover, the increasing acquisitions and deals between key players will bolster healthy growth of the market. For instance, in April 2019, GC Pharma announced the signing of a licensing deal with Clinigen KK in Japan for their product offering of Hunterase ICV, which is used for the treatment of Mucopolysaccharidosis Type II (Hunter syndrome).
In addition, the increasing R&D by pharmaceutical companies for the mass production of conventional medications or therapies to treat diseases such as heart disease and diabetes along with rare disorders such as the types of mucopolysaccharidosis. This factor will aid the mucopolysaccharidosis treatment market revenue in the foreseeable future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
Increasing Prevalence of Rare Diseases to Stimulate Growth in North America
The market in North America generated a revenue of USD 1,019.4 million in 2018. The growth in the region is attributed to the higher diagnosis and treatment rates for a number of rare disorders. The favorable reimbursement policies for such therapies will also have a weighty impact on the market in North America.
The rising awareness among patient population towards advanced treatment options will also spur demand for mucopolysaccharidosis treatment market. The presence of significant players and biopharmaceutical companies along with ongoing clinical trials will further augment growth in North America. Europe is predicted to witness high growth during the forecast period owing to the high sales of Elaprase and ALDURAZYME in the region.
Asia Pacific is predicted to grow significantly due to launch of novel therapeutics such as Hunterase in Japan. The growing patient population in various countries will enable growth of the market in the region.
Quick Buy – Mucopolysaccharidosis Treatment Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/102551
The Report Lists the Key Companies in the Mucopolysaccharidosis Treatment Market
- Shire (Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited)
- Denali Therapeutics
- REGENXBIO Inc.
- Sangamo Therapeutics
Global Mucopolysaccharidosis Treatment Market Segmentations:
• Enzyme Replacement Therapy (ERT)
By Disease Type
• Mucopolysaccharidosis Type I
• Mucopolysaccharidosis Type II
• Mucopolysaccharidosis Type IV A
• Mucopolysaccharidosis Type VI
By Route of Administration
• Intracerebroventricular (ICV)
By End User
• Specialty Clinics
• North America (U.S. and Canada)
• Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe)
• Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
• Rest of the World
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/mucopolysaccharidosis-treatment-market-102551
SECONDARY DATA SOURCES THAT WE REFER TO:
- Annual reports, investor presentation, SEC filings, and press releases of companies operating in the market
- Studies published by relevant associations MedTech Europe; American College of Radiology; Cancer Council Australia; Japan Hospital Association, etc.), government sources (Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, Ministry of Health, Labour & Welfare, Japan; National Health Service, England, etc.), international organizations (World Health Organization, The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, Eurostat, etc.), and articles published by Research Gate, NCBI, etc.
- Website, reports, and press releases of end user facilities – Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centres, Clinics
- Industry journals and paid databases
SECONDARY RESEARCH IS CONDUCTED TO DERIVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies
- Details in relation to prevalence, incidence, patient numbers, distribution of patients, average price of treatment, etc.
- Number of end user facilities by region/country and average annual spending or procurement of devices by type of end user facility
- Number of procedures and average price of procedures
- Replacement rate and pricing of capital equipment
- Market dynamics in relation to the market under focus – Drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Market & technological trends, new product developments, product pipeline.
Get your Customized Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/mucopolysaccharidosis-treatment-market-102551
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Injectable Drug Delivery Market Share and Global Trend By Device Type (Conventional Injectable, Pre-filled Syringes, Auto-injectors, Pen-injectors, Others), By Application (Autoimmune Disorders, Diabetes, Pain Management, Aesthetic Treatments, Others), By Route of Administration (Subcutaneous, Intravenous, Intramuscular, Others), By End-User (Hospitals, Home Care Settings, Clinics, Others) and Geography Forecast till 2026
Psoriasis Treatment Market Share and Global Trend By Drug Class (TNF Inhibitors, Interleukins, Others), By Type (Plaque Psoriasis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Others), By Route of Administration (Oral, Parenteral, Topical), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online pharmacies), and Geography Forecast till 2026
Medical Lasers Market Share and Global Trend By Type (Surgical Lasers, Dental Lasers, Aesthetic Lasers, Others), By Product (Laser Systems, Consumables), By End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics) and Geography Forecast till 2026
Telehealth Market Share and Global Trend By Type (Products, Services), By Application (Telemedicine, Patient Monitoring, Continuous Medical Education, Others), By Modality (Store-and-forward (Asynchronous), Real-time (Synchronous), Remote Patient Monitoring), By End User (Healthcare Facilities, Homecare, Others), and Geography Forecast till 2026
Clear Aligners Market Share and Global Trend By Patient Age Group (Teenager, Adults), By End-User (Hospitals, Dental & Orthodontic Clinics) and Geography Forecast till 2026
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.