Dieses Produkt stammt von Amazon. Wir zeigen es hier zu Zwecken der Dokumentation. Den Inhalt bewerten wir ausdrücklich nicht.
Preis: 88,08 €
(letztes Preis-Update: Jan 22,2021 10:52:27 UTC – Details)
Psoriasis is a cruel disease that can seriously affect the sufferer’s quality and length of life. It is also highly idiosyncratic, with features that vary greatly from patient to patient; this being mirrored in the highly variable response to treatment. It is increasingly recognized that psoriasis is not a discrete disease and that many patients suffer two or three comorbid conditions that can complicate the efforts of doctors treating patients.
Psoriasis: Diagnosis and Management will provide dermatologists of all levels with a practical, well-illustrated approach to fully understanding the disease, including clear, clinical guidance to enable best-practice and effective management of patients.
In full color throughout and excellently illustrated, key highlights include:
* easily understandable description of the psoriasis pathogenesis;
* a strong emphasis on the clinical features of psoriasis;
* careful consideration of comorbid conditions as part of the psoriatic spectrum to be managed;
* coverage of both traditional and contemporary management approaches;
* plenty of diagnostic algorithms and management protocols to aid the daily practical care of patients.
Brought to you by several of the world’s leading authorities on the subject, Psoriasis: Diagnosis and Management is an essential purchase for the dermatologist.
Rezensionen bei Amazon