Dieses Video stammt von YouTube. Wir zeigen es hier zu Zwecken der Dokumentation. Den Inhalt bewerten wir nicht.
„Psoriasis is described as a common skin condition that speeds up the life cycle of skin cells. The cells eventually form into itchy, red patches on the surface of your skin. Not only can this be uncomfortable, it can also be terrifying. I mean, who wants to walk around with visibly dead skin?
Other videos recommended for you:
WATCH 🎥: 4 Ways To Do A Natural Kidney Cleanse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIioILpQjbQ&list=PL_fl96m7OLQUZuUwYCH7NnU9b_bP6sRlp&index=49
WATCH 🎥: 8 Weight Loss Myths You Need To Know To Lose Weight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BlrhqMywcE&list=PL_fl96m7OLQX8Ls3btXcjCcFcxQ2C1djx&index=38
#Psoriasis #Nutrition #Food
Intro – 0:00
Salmon – 00:43
Olive Oil – 01:09
Cherries – 01:42
Blueberries – 02:18
Trout – 02:44
Brussels Sprouts – 03:18
Avocado – 03:54
Cinnamon – 04:49
Goat’s Milk – 05:23
Eggs – 06:01
Swiss Cheese – 06:43
Carrots – 07:06
Grains – 07:31
Coconut Oil – 07:51
1. Salmon – Salmon contains a heck of a lot of Omega-3 Fatty Acids, which can reduce your inflammation and help the immune system.
2. Olive Oil – Since it’s high in fatty acids and Vitamin E, olive oil will go to war against your psoriasis as it proves to be an effective moisturizer.
3. Cherries – This can be a great addition to your battle against psoriasis. Fruits in general can be a rich source of antioxidants, which help to fight inflammation of the skin.
4. Blueberries – Blueberries are packed with Vitamin C and fiber. They are also a great source of manganese, an important mineral that will help strengthen your brain, bones and nervous system.
5. Trout – Now for many of you, salmon may have already been a reach. Let’s kick it up a notch shall we? Trout is yet another amazing source of Omega-3 Fatty Acid. While you may not be a fish person, trout is just one more efficient option for treating your psoriasis.
6. Brussels Sprouts – Brussels sprouts contain your usual antioxidants. Not only can they decrease stress and inflammation, but they will also give you that much needed boost of Vitamin K.
7. Avocado – If you can handle guacamole in every meal, you’ll be able to handle some regular avocado. This popular fruit is rich in Vitamin K as well as antioxidants. Not to mention they are loaded with fiber.
Subscribe to Bestie : https://goo.gl/tUqro6
Our Social Media: