Dieses Video stammt von YouTube. Wir zeigen es hier zu Zwecken der Dokumentation. Den Inhalt bewerten wir nicht.
Aloe gel is put to the test head-to-head versus steroids against the chronic, inflammatory skin disease psoriasis.
New subscribers to our e-newsletter always receive a free gift. Get yours here: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe/
Here’s the video I referred to: Is Aloe Effective for Blood Pressure, Inflammatory Bowel, Wound Healing, and Burns? (http://bit.ly/is-aloe-effective-for-blood-pressure-inflammatory-bowel-wound-healing-and-burns).
I’ve got a bunch of others, as well, as part of my extended series on aloe. The most amazing one is probably Can Aloe Cure Cancer? (http://bit.ly/can-aloe-cure-cancer).
There’s also Aloe Vera Gel: Best Treatment for Lichen Planus? (http://bit.ly/is-aloe-vera-gel-the-best-treatment-for-lichen-planus) and Aloe for the Treatment of Advanced Metastatic Cancer (http://bit.ly/aloe-for-the-treatment-of-advanced-metastatic-cancer).
What about eczema, another inflammatory skin disease? See:
• Treating Asthma & Eczema with Plant-Based Diets (http://bit.ly/Treating-Asthma-and-Eczema-with-Plant-Based-Diets)
• Eczema Treatment with Coconut Oil, Mineral Oil, vs. Vaseline (http://bit.ly/Eczema-Treatment-with-Coconut-Oil-Mineral-Oil-vs-Vaseline)
• Best Foods to Avoid for Eczema (http://bit.ly/Best-Foods-to-Avoid-for-Eczema)
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://bit.ly/aloe-vera-for-psoriasis and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/aloe-vera-for-psoriasis. You’ll also find a transcript and acknowledgements for the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
If you’d rather watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=nutritionfactsorg
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
Captions for this video are available in several languages. To find yours, click on the settings wheel on the lower-right of the video and then „Subtitles/CC.“
Do you have feedback about the translations in this video? Please share it here along with the title of the video and language: https://nutritionfacts.zendesk.com/hc/requests/new
To view the subtitles in transcript format, click on the ellipsis button below the video, choose „Open transcript“, and select the language you’d like to view them in.
Image credit: Lovesevenforty / Pixabay
• Subscribe: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: https://nutritionfacts.org/donate
• Podcast : https://nutritionfacts.org/audio
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org
• Books: https://nutritionfacts.org/books
• Shop: https://drgreger.org
713 Likes | Dislikes
Original: bei YouTube