Dieses Video stammt von YouTube. Wir zeigen es hier zu Zwecken der Dokumentation. Den Inhalt bewerten wir nicht.
Dr Francesca Capon, Reader in Inflammation Genetics at King’s College London, answers questions about her Psoriasis Association funded research project: Characterisation of Novel Pathogenic Pathways for Generalised Pustular Psoriasis.
Questions covered include:
• What was the aim of the project? (0:31)
• What did you discover? (1:40)
• Why are these results important? (3:10)
• Is there any current work building on these results? (4:04)
• How can people find out more about your work? (5:06)
You can find out more about Dr Capon’s study and other current Psoriasis Association funded research projects here: https://www.psoriasis-association.org.uk/research/currentresearch
23 Likes | 1 Dislikes
Original: bei YouTube