Dieses Video stammt von YouTube. Wir zeigen es hier zu Zwecken der Dokumentation. Den Inhalt bewerten wir nicht.
It actually takes a lot of courage for me to make this video and show
my current condition to you guys! I have PSORIASIS. Psoriasis is an autoimmunne or chronic skin diseases. It’s non contagious but it’s hereditary. There’s no permanent cure yet.
💗DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!!!
-rashes or red patches
-scaly flakes on scalp like dandruff
-itchy, painful skin that crack or bleed
-discoloration of fingernails/toenails
1. GUTTATE PSORIASIS – small separated patches that may develop into plaque
2. PLAQUE/VULGARIS PSORIASIS- most common type with thick red patches of about 1-10cm with scaly layer.
Commonly found in:
3. INVERSE PSORIASIS – often appears in skinfolds, such as under the breasts or in the armpits or groin area. This type of psoriasis is red and often shiny and smooth. Sometimes it’s misdiagnosed as a fungal or bacterial infection.
4. PUSTULAR PSORIASIS – severe form of psoriasis. It develops fast in the form of many white pustules surrounded by red skin.
NON-infectious but can have flu like symptoms:
loss of appetite
5. PSORIATIC ARTHRITIS – a painful and physically limiting condition. It can affect many joints and often becomes quite severe in the hands.
6. ERYTHRODERMIC/EXFOLIATIVE PSORIASIS – a rare psoriasis type that looks like severe burns. The condition is serious, and can be a medical emergency.
7. SCALP PSORIASIS – is a common skin disorder that makes raised, reddish, often scaly patches. It can also spread to your forehead, the back of your neck, or behind and inside your ears.
*NAIL PSORIASIS – not an official type. It can often be confused with fungal infections and other infections of the nail.
-topical steriods cream, ointment, lotions, solutions
-coal tar cream, oil or shampoo
-light or photo therapy
-oral medications, such as methotrexate
-biologics, which are available via injection
-psoriatic arthritis can include nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as ibuprofen and naproxen sodium
You’re free to use this song in any of your videos, but you must include the following in your video description:
I Am Running with Temporary Success from a Monstrous Vacuum by Chris Zabriskie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
💛💛💛DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!!!
💚💚💚Connect with me:
FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/workingfromhomemomshie/
FACEBOOK GROUP: (exclusively for NativeCamp teachers only) https://www.facebook.com/groups/812412652487886/?ref=share
FOR BUSINESS, SPONSORSHIP, COLLABORATIONS:
Questions? Suggestions? Comments?
Leave them all below.
Thanks for watching! Happy healing!!!💙💙💙
22 Likes | Dislikes
Original: bei YouTube